Permanent role 15 hours a week 5 days’ shift pattern between 3pm -6pm
Permanent role 16 hours a week 3pm to 6pm 3 days and 3pm to 6.30pm 2 days.
We are looking for two competent, organised and friendly people to join our hardworking, conscientious, happy cleaning team. The post holder will be responsible for carrying out a full range of cleaning duties and ensuring high levels of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the school. Having an understanding of COSHH and experience in the use of cleaning machinery/equipment is desirable but training will be provided.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to our school’s ethos of positivity
- Be hard-working, resilient and able to respond positively to developing systems
- Have a love of learning and be committed to their own development
- Be an adaptable and confident team player
In return we offer:
- The support of an experienced Site Manager and Headteacher.
- A school that values and celebrates cultural diversity
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A supportive and friendly community
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please return your completed application form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Bar